jueves, 7 de enero de 2016

Desde IFRSbox

Hello,
we successfully stepped into the New Year 2016, so let me start it off with the most debated issue during past 2 years - revenue recognition.
As we all know, revenue recognition rules changed dramatically in 2014, as the new standard IFRS 15 Revenues from Contracts with Customers was adopted.
It raised a lot of debates and discussions, and - due to its complexity - the mandatory application date was moved from 1 January 2017 to 1 January 2018.
I wrote some articles about IFRS 15 in the past, showing you how it can affect various businesses and illustrating the main changes.
Today, I published totally new article in which I summed up the main rules of the standard.
For no-no readers, the video is waiting in the end, so don't forget to check it out!
Please, help me spread the word about this article and share it with your friends.
I'll appreciate any comments you may add below.
Take care!
Silvia, IFRSbox.com

No hay comentarios: