Packing Tips for Complicated Business Trips
Packing for business trips can be tricky, especially if your trip is long and involves several destinations. To make the process easier, follow these steps before you embark:
- Make a packing list a couple of weeks prior to departure.
- Pack your chargers and toiletries first to make sure they’ll fit.
- Build several outfits around one pair of shoes to economize space.
- Select versatile outerwear and wear it on the plane.
- Choose clothes that can be mixed and matched, such as black or grey items, with a few bright complementary accessories. Avoid packing clothes that wrinkle easily.
- Squeeze in anything else you may need, like an umbrella.
- Weigh your bag so you can adjust if it exceeds the airline’s limit.
- After the trip, note which items you didn’t use so you can plan accordingly next time.